Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

This is the courtyard where we get to teach our investigator lessons and hang out after lunch and dinner. There are aaaalways gardners out there planting more and more flowers by the minute. Ya jelly? ;)
This one is of me and my companion, Sister Funaki. She's from Australia but was born in Tonga as I've mentioned before and she's one of the sweetest people ever.

In the courtyard of the Philippine MTC.


This is the view from my bedroom window. At night, those buildings sparkle all kinds of crazy colors and they flash and it's so cool! A picture wouldn't do it justice. Also, the sunrises and sunsets are spectacular. Usually they're bright pink and fiery. I can't even describe it. It's just so beautiful!!


Literally how close we are to the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment