Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

I loved conference.

Beloved family and friends,

Forgive me for not having much to say since Wednesday. We haven't had any work these past 5 days with general conference, followup training and other meetings we have had arise. All is well though!

I loved conference. There is a great need for strengthening our families. That was one of the major themes that I noticed. Another one was trusting in the Lord, and one of the talks even merged the two together. When you trust in the Lord to be the head of your family, you cannot fail. Remember to do the simple things (prayer, scripture study and FHE) consistently because though they are simple, they will be the greatest source of protection. Don't be as the Israelites who would not look at the brass serpent and be healed because of the simpleness of the task! 

I have nothing new to report. I hope everyone will take every opportunity to share the gospel whenever they can. It is our responsibility as members of the church and the full-time missionaries need all the help they can get. I love each one of you. 

Ingat po!

Sister Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment